The primary responsibility of this position include coordinating and handling the setup of new plans. This position ensures that timelines are outlined with clients and communicated effectively, plans are setup on all systems, special administrative needs are identified and outlined, and plans are successfully transitioned to the Plan Consultant.
- Preparation of new business proposals.
- Working with Advisors and Financial Advisors to appropriately price and offer plan design solutions for potential new business opportunities
- Presentation to prospects with Financial Advisors and Wholesalers as needed.
- Responsible for plan design and document generation.
- Understanding of plan administration to be able to collect prior year testing, valuations, 5500s.
- Conduct and/or participate in client meetings and conference calls with prospects and new clients.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with Financial Institution Wholesaler to drive business to BSGI and build Company brand.
- Develop and execute a social media plan for the organization.
- Special Projects and all other duties assigned by Management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: verbal, listening and written
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong presentation skills
- Exhibit initiative and be proactive when necessary
- Display discreetness, awareness and confidentiality of work
- Strong multi-tasking capabilities, flexibility, and adaptability
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- College degree and at least 2 year’s experience in defined contribution plan administration.
- Working knowledge of pension regulations and defined contribution administration.
- Willingness to travel as necessary for advisor and Client meetings.
- Ability to present concepts and recommend solutions to prospective clients with regards to solving compliance and or plan design issues, or meeting the needs of business owners and plan sponsors.
- Ability to communicate with and manage expectations for advisors and other interested parties.
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Willingness to earn ASPPA credentials.
Physical Demands of Job:
- Frequent hand motion with answering and dialing phones, computer work
- Occasional carrying and lifting of 15 pounds to perform various duties
- Occasional immediate reaching and overhead reaching to perform various duties
- Occasional standing for short amounts of time to perform various duties
- Occasional walking for short amounts of time to perform various duties
- Extended sitting for long periods of time at desk or workstation
680 N. Lake Shore Drive
Based on Experience
Benefit Services Group