- Create a luxury environment, exceeding expectations in genuine hospitality service.
- Approach all encounters with residents, guests, and colleagues in a gracious, attentive, courteous, and service-oriented manner.
- Respect the privacy, information, perspectives, priorities, time, and resources of each resident.
- Know the names of all residents and frequent guests.
- Opens the entrance door for residents and guests
- Ensures that the area in proximity to the door is void of unauthorized individuals and is kept clean and orderly
- Keeps the entrance to the building clear of snow, when necessary.
- Dusts/mops the lobby floor, as necessary.
- Monitors the building’s arrivals and departures.
- Hails taxicabs, upon request, for residents and guests. Opens car doors, as necessary.
- Completes incident reports and informs management of such incidents.
- Follow emergency procedures as directed in the property manual.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Applicant must be flexible – multiple shifts are available
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task, friendly
- Applicant must have strong inter-personal skills as this position requires interactions with tenants and personnel
- 1-2 years’ experience in the hotel, hospitality, and service industries.
- Positive, outgoing, and attentive demeanor.
- Strong oral, listening, organizational skills, and written including proficient word processing and strong computer knowledge including programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to demonstrate a history of proven reliability and consistency
Physical Demands of Position:
Ability to work in the elements
Carrying, lifting, and pulling up to 100 pounds
Immediate reaching to perform various duties
Standing and walking for the majority of shift
Squatting or bending to perform various duties as assigned
- Address 3240 N Lakeshore Drive
- Salary Offer Based on Experience
- Seniority Level Junior
- Company Wirtz Realty